White and blue always look great together. I challenged myself to wear a maxi dress a few days ago when I went to JFW 2017. I'm only 154cm, so usually I look very short and 'drowned' in maxi dress.
My tips for short girls who want to wear maxi dress?
1. Pair it with heels
2. Choose a vertical stripes maxi dress because it will 'elongate' your body!
I wore my maxi dress with a beautiful back pleats vest in white from Cloth Inc's Pre-Fall 2016 collection. I love the pleated details at the back very much!
- Pearls skinny velvet choker: @barliepicks_id
- Maxi stripes dress: Pipolla
- Back pleats vest in white: Cloth Inc
- Bag: Louis Vuitton BB Capucines
- Nude patent strap heels: Zara
Anyway, if you're following my instagram / snapchat, you must've known that I've just moved into my new apartment! I'm so happy with the new ambience. I hope I can share my bedroom pictures to all of you after I'm done decorating it!
Have a nice weekend, everyone~