A new day is always a surprise for me. I never know what's going to happen whether it's good or bad.
As some of you already know, I have an ask.fm account. I feel happy using ask.fm as a good way to communicate myself with my readers who are curious about me, because it's so much easier than asking me stuffs by e-mail or line (which I find a bit rude if some people contact me directly via line w/out asking me first since my line account is private to my close relatives only) .
Yesterday, I received a very jealous comment on my ask.fm . Basically, she said that
1. I pretend to be rich by making a fashion blog and showing off my stuffs on my blog
2. I'm not pretty, but fashionable (wow, thanks)
3. I was fat and tan
4. My stuffs are fake, and she said I even put the 'original' link of the fake stuffs on this blog
5. I'm disgusting to her.
Well, this is not my first time getting such a hateful comment from such a fugly person. Usually I don't respond to something like this, but this time I just feel like 'clarifying' those accusations from her.
1. I never mean to show off about what I have on my blog, because what I upload on this blog are what actually happen in my life. My daily outfits, my activities at school, my activities with my family/friends. I suppose, the things I've mentioned just now are what a blog consists of. If she means I show off by naming the brands I'm wearing, she's just so stupid. I write the brands I'm wearing as an information to my readers where they come from, in case they want to have the same thing as mine. If I don't write them, am I supposed to answer every question?
Simple. If you feel like I'm showing off and you don't like it, then there's no need for you to pay attention to my life. Your life will simply get easier..
2. I'll take that as a compliment, because I don't think I'm that pretty myself. I have many flaws. At least, although I'm not pretty, I like to prettify myself by being fashionable, because I don't want to get uglier. If I have energy to make myself pretty, why do I have to stay still and mourn on my ugliness?
3. Yes, it's true I was fat (i'm still fat now, but was much fatter back then . hahaha), but not tan though. I thought I'm so much tanner now than before?
FYI, I never feel ashamed to the fact that I was fat back then, but I feel proud instead because I've succeed to lost some weight by myself. I didn't even take any diet pills at that time, but I reduced my eating portion, I did lotsss of skipping every time I got free time after school.
Aaanndd I didn't get it why she said "you were fat and tan, right??" because that actually doesn't matter to anything. I was fat then, but not that fat now. So what? What's the deal with her? I think she's just jealous because I look so much better than before (exceeded her expectation), huh? hahaha
4. Fake stuffs? Here's another accusation from her which is so full of her jealousy on me.
I admit that most of my clothes on this blog are from my parents' money (I'm 16 and unemployed) and my sponsors. But these days many clothes of mine are also from my own money because I already have my own incomes from advertisers on my blog and from the competitions I won!
For some branded designer stuffs they can be.... ; my parents bought them for me, some of them are half my money and half my parents', and also my mom/my sister's bag that I borrow for some time.
*Appearently there's someone who said that I shoudn't make a blog to brag because my clothes are from my parent's money and sponsors...
I think getting sponsors are one of my achievements from my 4years of blogging. I spend more than a half of my leisure time by blogging when some girls at my age don't . It's NOT as easy as what many people think. You can ask the other bloggers about this.
It's also not only me who get many clothes from sponsors. There are like so many bloggers who have mucchhhh more sponsors than me, and get muchhh more extravagant and expensive stuffs from their sponsors. they even get FREE overseas trips, (including hotel,plane ticket) free gadgets, branded stuffs, etc. (have you read Chiara F (flying everywhere all over the world to attend events) kryzzie uy/ Aimee Song/ Willabelle Ong/ Bon Qiuqiu (free plastic surgery at S.korea) , Xiaxue's blog (sponsored wedding, home furnitures) ??)
You think that as bragging too because those are not their own money??? Yes. >>>Sponsored stuffs are not our own money but they are the FRUITS of our hardworks managing our blogs.<<<
5. I'm disgusting to her (you)? Then if you're reading this, you're so much more disgusting to me too!
Hmmm... whoever she is, I'm quite sure she knows me since I was in elementary school because she knew that i was fat (haha). But maybe it has been a long time since the last time she saw me, so she was shocked to discover my blog and my different appearance, and her heart is burning with jealousy when she looks at my blog!
And then.. what always comes up to my mind is, if you're jealous with someone because she/he has better things than you, you shouldn't just sit down and hate on him/her. Although we start from the different 'start' line, if you're still at the bottom, you should try to climb and get the same thing by your own.
Of course, there's always a limit we can't pass. But at least, be happy and grateful first with what you already have, and try to get what you want little by little... God gives us energy, health, and talents. What are those things for? Of course He wants us to use what He already gave as good as possible!
Ok. Enough with those stuffs.. hahaha. Now back to the real events that I've been through these days,
I'm sorry for not being able to update this blog for a while because last weekend I was busy with a big event at my school.
Osis (the student council) held an expo & competition event which consists of
(1) an edu fair of universities (this edufair committee, *consists of me, one of my seniors, and 2 other members* successfully invited 24 universities (private) to our school ranging from President University, UPH, Untar, Trisakti, Prasetya Mulya, Ciputra, Atmajaya, UnPar, Maranatha, etc. Yay!), (2) English, Mathematics, Band, & Dance competitions (100 participants for Eng & Math, 40 bands, and 30 dance groups from Tegal and nearby areas,
(3) Bazaar [12 booths were opened by our school' students. Every class must have their own booth and sell food/drinks/games that they make by themselves. It was a bigggg success and I feel so happy. I hope I can get some time to share the photos on this blog.
I also became a host for the band&dance competitions! So nervous, hahahha! It was a new & fun experience to me ;)
And lastly, I'm joining for a 'big' competition this weekend.. I really want to win, so wish me luck!! I can't thank God enough for giving me so many opportunities in my life. :''D