About 1,5 month ago I dyed my hair. I had always wanted to dye my hair, so I did it although I knew it'd damage my hair. Now, my hair is really dry! When I wash it with a wrong shampoo, my hair would be even worse and get tangled. I don't want my hair to be damaged, so doing treatment for my hair as a new routine is a must for me. I don't have to go to the salon because nowadays I'm using this HELLO HAIR HYDRATING MASK that I got from @Benscrub. It's very easy to use this mask.
Hello Hair Hydrating Mask is packed full of 100% natural ingredients.
It's an oil treatment enginereed to repair and revitalize dry hair. So say goodbye to the crazy chemical compounds that exist in commercial hair care products, and hello to hair that is healthier, naturally!
What's Inside & The Benefits:
- Coconut Oil helps recover damaged hair; adding luster, shine and softness to dry and stressed out hair. By preventing hair breakage and split ends, you'll be helping your hair to grow and grow and grow! Hello Hair uses 100% virgin organic Coconut oil.
Almond Oil is abundantly rich in vitamins and minerals, and has been used for centuries to add shine to hair and boost strength. It's high level of protein and Vitamin E makes it perfect for hair growth and preventing greying and hair loss.
Argan Oil hydrates hair, making it great for controlling manes that are unruly and damaged. It is also packed with Vitamin E and natural anti-oxidants which are real hair pleasers.
Olive Oil loves to smooth split ends, reduce static, control dandruff and smooth the hair cuticle; making it a welcome ingredient to improve the overall health of your hair and scalp.
Olive Leaf Extract is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial by nature. The olive leaf extract in Hello Hair is extremely rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals; so it repairs, strengthens, hydrates and protects your hair.
Castor Oil is a great source of omega-9 fatty acids, which benefit the roots and scalp by preventing drying of the hair. Hair growth is the obvious result of hydrating your hair with ingredients like Castor Oil.
How to apply the hairmask:
Appy to dry hair. Massage into scalp and all the way to the ends. Leave in for 30 minutes, or longer if desired. To boost hydrating effects, wrap your hair in a towel or cling wrap. Then, you can wash hair as normal :)
For a deeper treatment, apply Hello Hair before going to bed. Please note that you will need to cover your pillow with a towel, to ensure no oils leak through your pillowcase!
- This was my first experience using an oil-based hairmask, so at first I thought it's going to be so sticky / make my hair become oily instead. But when I started applying it on my dry hair, it's totally not like what I expected. It's easier to apply than 'conditioner-like' hairmask. I apply more on the end of my hair since it's the part where I used straightener the most.
- It smells good, something like coconut's smell!
- 1 package can be used twice for my medium-length hair.
- Once I washed my hair, my hair became softer, tangle-free, and less dry ! (on the first try)
- I believe that after using this mask regularly, my hair will become healthy!
|NO FILTER NO EDIT!|
The conclusion is I recommend this product to those who have same hair problem like me (split ends, dry, damaged hair), want an all natural ingredients, environment friendly, and cruel-free hairmask, and don't like a hairmask with a strong scent. It can also be used if you want to speed up your hair growth (read the 'What's inside' - Castor oil part above)
It's an Australian product, and in Indonesia you can only get it from @benscrub.
GET IDR 50.000 OFF if you apply this code: "VERENLEECIOUS"