I'm the type of girl who doesn't really spend my time in a hair salon. I'm so active that I prefer walking / shopping to sitting in a salon when I have a leisure time. But in the other hand, I also need treatment for my hair.
I looveee purchasing home-treatment hair products such as hairmask / hairspa. Recently, I got myself these Honey & Candleberry hairspa from HairSpainJar, and here's my review after trying them out for several times! ;)
Honey is one of the natural ingredients that has many benefits for our hair. At least, the 6 benefits of honey for your hair are:
- Maintaining the humidity of your head skin
- Preventing split ends
- Overcoming thin hair problem
- Making a shinier hair
- Strengthening hair roots
- Overcoming hairloss problem
- Smells so good and fresh
- My hairloss problem has gotten better
- No more split ends!
Candleberrys extract nutrition can moisten your hair till your hair shaft. The aroma that it gives has already been extracted with essential oil, so it produces a very soft and fragrant aroma.
At least, there are 4 benefits of candleberry for your hair's health, such as:
- Help to give 'shiny' effect to your black hair
- Maintaining your black hair
- Moisten your hair till your hairshaft
- Making your hair look healthier and stronger
- Yes, it smells very soft & fragrant
- My blackhair which was getting 'red' before because of curling iron is now slowly getting better
- Makes my hair really soft and smooth
So if you're having hairloss / split ends problem, you should try HONEY hairspa. If your hair looks red because of curling/iron/hair dryer , you should try CANDLEBERRY.
I feel so happy everytime I've just washed my hair with hairspainjar's products. My hair smells so good, feels so soft and smooth :'>.